Senior Analyst - Bay of Plenty,Tauranga
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Bay of Plenty,Tauranga
|Information and Technology
|Years of Experience
|Bay of Plenty,Tauranga
|New Zealand Citizen/Resident/Visa Holder
• Be able to provide hands on Senior Analyst Services from business, functional and technical aspects from initial concept through to final implementation, the majority of this role will be working on the project phase.
• Direct & manage the scope, requirements (both written & visual) for projects as required.
• To identify system and / or process deficiencies to develop, recommend & implement effective solutions.
• Critically analyse data and carry out modelling activities to interpret raw data and create visual quantitative representations
• Facilitate internal and client facing workshops
• Facilitate ideation / design sessions to collaboratively generate creative and innovative ideas.
• Analyse technical and functional solution options that satisfy requirements to provide recommendations on options that best meet the client needs.
• To ensure accurate estimate of the time and resource requirements as required.
• Generate requirements and acceptance criteria which can be used for estimating, development and test plans by the delivery team during the build phase of a project
. • Effectively work with clients and technical teams to continually refine and prioritise requirements.
• Facilitate walkthroughs directly with clients to elicit valuable and relevant feedback to assist in ongoing re-prioritisation of requirements.
• As required act as a project coordinator effectively and pro-actively managing resourcing allocation, budget, co-ordination of both internal & external project team members & and providing timely and relevant project reporting.
• Working knowledge of SQL/NOSQL (i.e. Postgres) databases with the ability to manipulate data.
• Advanced Excel skills to include graphs, pivot tables, VBA and macros.
• An understanding of analysis in design and services is advantageous as you will be working collaboratively with the team and clients from Discovery to Design
• You will be client focused, an active listener and be able to build positive and constructive relationships with clients and colleagues, excellent communication skills are essential
• You will demonstrate creativity and innovation to think outside the box and generate new ideas • Detail orientated and capable of creating a backlog from design and discovery assets
• The ability to lead clients in prioritisation of MVP applications and order build backlogs effectively is key
• Demonstrate excellent leadership qualities, show initiative and be able to facilitate workshops and ideation/design thinking sessions
• A technical background or knowledge of software development techniques and tools would be very advantageous.
Technical LeadBay of Plenty,TaurangaWe are recruiting for a Technical Lead for a full time role based in Tauranga.
Our ideal candidate will either be based in Tauranga or open to relocating.
Senior AnalystBay of Plenty,TaurangaWe have an exciting opportunity for a full time Senior Analyst to be based in Tauranga.
If you are looking to be part of a team that embraces creativity, innovation and passion then this may be the role for you.
Intermediate & Senior Software EngineersBay of Plenty,TaurangaWe are recruiting for some exciting opportunities for Intermediate and Senior Software Engineers for roles based in Tauranga!
These roles are with an established business who have a huge range of products and promote a fantastic team orientated culture.