Available Jobs - Information & Communication Technology(3)
Our ideal candidate will either be based in Tauranga or open to relocating.
Interview top tips
Available Jobs Information & Communication Technology
Some responsibilities to include but not limited to:
Apply your expertise to a variety of complex technical problems
Establish and maintain development workflows and procedures
You will be a member of a team which enhances features of products ready for mass productization
Manage stakeholder relationships where needed to ensure expectations are met
Actively participate in code reviews with other team members, you will have the ability to collaboratively look for ways in which improvements can be made
Contribute throughout the development cycle of products ready for production
You will have the ability to provide support diagnosing complex production issues and finding solutions
Provide installation and service support for projects
Develop and maintain positive relationships, customer focused, collaborative as well as excellent communication skills
You will be passionate and creative with excellent problem solving skills
• Relevant qualifications in Software Engineering or Computer Science or similar
• Intermediate Software Engineers 4 years’ experience
• Senior Software Engineers 7 years’ experience
• System programming languages - C/C , Rust, Go
• Linux development and deployment environment experience
• Standard source control/ version control tools (e.g. Git)
• Scripting languages – Python, Bash, NodeJS
• Software testing practices (Unit, System and Integration testing)
• Development and deployment workflows (CI, versioning, automated machine configuration/DevOps)
What we are looking for:
You will have experience leading a team of developers.
You are keener on the programming side of things and being on the keyboard than in meetings.
Excellent communication skills and team leadership
Good attention to detail and customer focused
Collaborative, creative and detail orientated
Good problem solving skills
Java - Spring Boot
Kubernetes and Docker
AWS cloud orchestration
Terraform or equivalent infrastructure as code technology
Restful API Development
Front end web and mobile technologies
• Be able to provide hands on Senior Analyst Services from business, functional and technical aspects from initial concept through to final implementation, the majority of this role will be working on the project phase.
• Direct & manage the scope, requirements (both written & visual) for projects as required.
• To identify system and / or process deficiencies to develop, recommend & implement effective solutions.
• Critically analyse data and carry out modelling activities to interpret raw data and create visual quantitative representations
• Facilitate internal and client facing workshops
• Facilitate ideation / design sessions to collaboratively generate creative and innovative ideas.
• Analyse technical and functional solution options that satisfy requirements to provide recommendations on options that best meet the client needs.
• To ensure accurate estimate of the time and resource requirements as required.
• Generate requirements and acceptance criteria which can be used for estimating, development and test plans by the delivery team during the build phase of a project
. • Effectively work with clients and technical teams to continually refine and prioritise requirements.
• Facilitate walkthroughs directly with clients to elicit valuable and relevant feedback to assist in ongoing re-prioritisation of requirements.
• As required act as a project coordinator effectively and pro-actively managing resourcing allocation, budget, co-ordination of both internal & external project team members & and providing timely and relevant project reporting.
• Working knowledge of SQL/NOSQL (i.e. Postgres) databases with the ability to manipulate data.
• Advanced Excel skills to include graphs, pivot tables, VBA and macros.
• You will be client focused, an active listener and be able to build positive and constructive relationships with clients and colleagues, excellent communication skills are essential
• You will demonstrate creativity and innovation to think outside the box and generate new ideas • Detail orientated and capable of creating a backlog from design and discovery assets
• The ability to lead clients in prioritisation of MVP applications and order build backlogs effectively is key
• Demonstrate excellent leadership qualities, show initiative and be able to facilitate workshops and ideation/design thinking sessions
• A technical background or knowledge of software development techniques and tools would be very advantageous.