Intermediate & Senior Software Engineers - Bay of Plenty,Tauranga
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Bay of Plenty,Tauranga
|Information and Technology
|Intermediate & Senior Software Engineers
|Years of Experience
|Bay of Plenty,Tauranga
|New Zealand Citizen/Resident/Visa Holder
Some responsibilities to include but not limited to:
Apply your expertise to a variety of complex technical problems
Establish and maintain development workflows and procedures
You will be a member of a team which enhances features of products ready for mass productization
Manage stakeholder relationships where needed to ensure expectations are met
Actively participate in code reviews with other team members, you will have the ability to collaboratively look for ways in which improvements can be made
Contribute throughout the development cycle of products ready for production
You will have the ability to provide support diagnosing complex production issues and finding solutions
Provide installation and service support for projects
Develop and maintain positive relationships, customer focused, collaborative as well as excellent communication skills
You will be passionate and creative with excellent problem solving skills
Technical skills we are ideally looking for:
• Relevant qualifications in Software Engineering or Computer Science or similar
• Intermediate Software Engineers 4 years’ experience
• Senior Software Engineers 7 years’ experience
• System programming languages - C/C , Rust, Go
• Linux development and deployment environment experience
• Standard source control/ version control tools (e.g. Git)
• Scripting languages – Python, Bash, NodeJS
• Software testing practices (Unit, System and Integration testing)
• Development and deployment workflows (CI, versioning, automated machine configuration/DevOps)
• Virtualisation tools (Docker, VirtualBox, Vagrant)
• Cloud infrastructure and services (AWS, GCP, Cloudformation, Terraform, Packer)
• User interface development
• Experience developing robotic vehicle related software
• Robot Operating System (ROS)
• Image Processing (e.g. OpenCV)
• Project Management techniques such as Agile / Scrum
• Have the ability to create, upgrade and maintain software that Interface with hardware components SDKs.
• Confident to learn new languages and technologies
Intermediate & Senior Software EngineersBay of Plenty,TaurangaWe are recruiting for some exciting opportunities for Intermediate and Senior Software Engineers for roles based in Tauranga!
These roles are with an established business who have a huge range of products and promote a fantastic team orientated culture.
Technical LeadBay of Plenty,TaurangaWe are recruiting for a Technical Lead for a full time role based in Tauranga.
Our ideal candidate will either be based in Tauranga or open to relocating.
Senior AnalystBay of Plenty,TaurangaWe have an exciting opportunity for a full time Senior Analyst to be based in Tauranga.
If you are looking to be part of a team that embraces creativity, innovation and passion then this may be the role for you.